- United Florida Horsemen Note Addition of Destination Casino Bill Sponsor Erik Fresen to 2014 Florida House Gaming Committee
- Gulfstream Park’s unusual GPTARP slots petition has Florida horsemen wary, Daily Racing Form’s Matt Hegarty Reports
- Florida’s Thoroughbred Horsemen’s Associations Urge Warring South Florida Tracks to Settle Their Differences—And Soon
- Florida’s Horsemen Note Selection of Spectrum Gaming Group For Comprehensive Legislative Gaming Study
- Florida Horsemen’s Kent Stirling In Florida Voices–Horse Racing Is Big Business; Don’t Dilute the Real Thing
Tag Archives: Florida House Select Committee on Gaming.
United Florida Horsemen Note Addition of Destination Casino Bill Sponsor Erik Fresen to 2014 Florida House Gaming Committee
With this week’s August 14 Florida House of Representatives announcement of 2014 House Committee members, the United Florida Horsemen noted with interest the addition of State Representative Erik Fresen (R-Miami), along with three other new members to the House Select … Continue reading